What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired “About to Start”, your latest single?
The cyclical nature of the song reflects the subject matter. ‘Day and Night / Always looking at each other / Always switching sides’. It’s about being helpless that everything’s moving forward and how that can be upsetting, but recognizing that you can’t stop it, so go with the flow. Live in your own mind and don’t always question or overthink the things happening around you. Regardless of where you are, that’s really important.
What are your plans for the next months?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your song “About to Start”: Unfulfilled.
- The best show you ever played: DIY Space About To Start single launch.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Water.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: The Best Air Guitar Album In the World Ever Volume I.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: “Memories” by Leonard Cohen.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Don’t be shit.