How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
Pen and paper.
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired “Fishbelly 86 Onions”, part of your latest album ATW to be released by the end of September?
Do you remember the day you wrote “HTJC”?
What was the best moment of your career? And the most difficult one?
What are your plans for 2018?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your album “ATW”: TWB (typical witches behavior).
- The best show you ever played: Best show was probably in a basement somewhere as a kid, sweating my face off.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Water.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: Soundtrack of my childhood is maybe John Lee Hooker, ZZ Top, Leadbelly, and Allman Brothers plus about 5000 more bands.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Honesty is the best policy by far.