How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired your latest song “Hush” ?
And “If It Ain’t Me”?
What was the best moment of your career? And the most difficult one?
What are your plans for 2018?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your new song “Hush”: Vocals.
- The best show you ever played: American Idol.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Good vibes.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: AC/DC (my dads fav band).
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: “Loved you when the fire was red, now it’s turning blue” – Ryan Tedder.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Be the first to put in the things you want to get out of it.