Rosalía and Bring me the Horizon open the line up for the 2019 Mad Cool Welcome Party, the inaugural session to celebrate, ON 10TH July, the beginning of the fourth Mad Cool Festival Edition. For the first time, the welcome party will take place at the same venue as the festival, El recinto Valdebebas. But with a limited capacity.
It will be a special day, on the eve of the Festival, that will mark the green light to three days of live music. And this day will have an eclectic and spectacular line up, made up of 15 bands, plus de winning band of the next UK Talent Contest, ranging from indie pop, hard rock, flamenco, trap or post punk. On top or Rosalía and Bring me the Horizon, there will be performances from Metronomy, Lykke Li, The Cat Empire, Don Brocco, The Amazons, Viagra Boys, Whispering Sons, Brits, The Parrots, Anier, Fusa Nocta, Blake and Favx.
In previous editions, this inaugural party has been held at a centric lounge at Madrid’s city center. This time, Mad Cool wants to start the festival with a very attractive entrée, at the festival’s venue in Valdebebas with a more exclusive format. The line up will be divided into 4 different stages and they will perform to a limited audience, of 50,000 people, that would be able to enjoy all of the facilities of this macrospace, getting the most out of this unique and one-off experience. There is no better way to welcome the fourth edition of the Spanish festival that this year will have The National, The Cure or Bon Iver as their main acts, amongst many others.
Within this framework, Mad Cool Festival and Banco Santander announce their Sponsorship Agreement. This agreement starts with a very interesting discount deal to purchase tickets for the Welcome Party for those who are clients of the Smart Bank at Banco Santander and also for any new clients.
Mad Cool also offers a special discount for any members as well as any 3 day ticket holders.
The selling dynamic will be as follows:
- Today, April 11th at 2:00pm. Special promotion for new clients and SmartBank clients of Banco Santander. These will only be available through madcoolfestival.es:
- 1.000 tickets for any new clients that open a SmartBank account and get a card. Cost 15 €*. They will only pay 5€ and will obtain a reservation code that they could use once they receive the actual card and pay the remaining 10€. One ticket per card.
- 1.000 tickets for clients that already have a SmartBank account and card. Cost 15 €*. One ticket per card.
- Monday April 15th at 12pm. End of the special promotion with cost 15 €* for any new client or SmartBank clients. Start of the exclusive pre-sale for new clients and clients with Smart Account with cost 30€*. This exclusive pre-sale might get ahead on the sale date if the initial 2000 tickets run out before, and it will finish by April 18th 2019 at 23:59pm.
- Friday April 19th at 12pm. Ticket sales for general public.
- Mad Cool Members: 30€*. Only through www.madcoolfestival.es
- Everyone that holds a three-day ticket for the festival: 30€*. Available at Madcoolfestival.es, Ticketmaster and Festicket.
- General Public: 35€*. Available at Madcoolfestival.es, Ticketmaster and Festicket.
- FREE OF CHARGE
- Everyone that already have their VIP Mad Cool Festival ticket would be able to access the Welcome Party on Wednesday with their wristband.
- Anyone who purchased the special promotion Mad Cool Lovers will receive their Welcome Party ticket via email.
BANCO SANTANDER SMARTBANK ACCOUNT
Banco Santander’s SmartBank Account came into being with the aim to fulfill the needs of the younger through the site SantanderSmartBank.es, exclusively thought for them. This account can be created and formalized through the mobile in less than 9 minutes, and likewise Mad Cool Festival, is young, modern and allows, on top of incredible banking services, to live new experiences like Smart Bank concerts, balloon rides, yoga sessions with experts on the other side of the world, and of course, to live the Mad Cool 2019 Welcome Party.
THE LINE UP
If she did not exist, she would have to be invented. Because there are artists that create a whole new space, and when they burst into the collective musical memory, it seems impossible that they had not existed before. Rosalía is one of those creators. A woman that has open ways that had never been explored, completely new. She is not a flamenco singer, but neither a mainstream pop star. Or maybe she is both at the same time, or may be none. Artist, song writer and producer, with an extraordinary voice and capable of making her very own sound.
With her album ‘El Mal Querer’ (2018) she has broken every possible record: two Grammy Latino Awards, references on every end of the year lists, Number #1 on sales and streaming. After her spectacular 2018, Rosalía will shine at the Mad Cool 2019 Welcome Party.
Bring me The Horizon
The Cat Empire
We look forward to seeing you at MAD COOL 2019!