How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
Sometimes they come to me like a spark, sometimes I have to dig, dig, dig and make sure I’ve looked at all options.
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Connecting to the listeners, lyrically and musically.
- The best show you ever played: Carolina Rebellion 2012 was massive.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Coconut water.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: Nirvana and The Offspring.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: “Lucky You” – Eminem.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Keep expectations realistic, people are flawed. Your going to be with a flawed human.