How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired “Self Destructive Mind”, your latest single?
Do you remember the day you wrote “Paper Parachute”?
What was the best moment of your career? And the most difficult one?
What are your plans for these last months of 2018?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your album “Paper Parachute”: Wolfy.
- The best show you ever played: It was in Seattle and I had a blast.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Whiskey.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: An Israeli band called Hayehudim.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: “Open Once” by Jeff Buckley.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Wow, I like the question. My advice is: when you judge someone, always start with a decent amount of compassion in your heart. That will make you see things definitely and maybe understand the other side before your need to prove you’re right.