How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired “Robber In A Dress”, your latest single?
Are you planning to release soon a new EP?
What are your plans for 2018?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your sound/music: Honest.
- The best show you ever played: We played The Mint earlier this year. The crowd was wild and we felt more at home than ever.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Whiskey and gummy bears.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: Green Day.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: One of the first songs that comes to mind is “Back To Black” by Amy Winehouse. I think the lyrics are raw and cut straight to the bone.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Feel the emotions as they come. Don’t rush. Don’t force. Just enjoy the moment. If it’s meant to be, it will be. Love is an amazing feeling and it’s worth it.