How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
Hello, Shattered writes all our music as a unit and share ideas with one another to make our unique sound.
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
I would say being open minded to each others opinions and advice.
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
No not really but sometimes when I share things l share makes me relive some of my dark days.
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
The song “To Forgive is to Forget” when it starts acoustic then punches you in the face sort of how life is.
What inspired “SKINWALKER” part of your latest album/EP “SKINWALKER”?
It was something our vocalist started and it tells a great story which we are keeping under wraps for the moment.
Do you remember the day you wrote “(SKINWALKER)”?
Yes, when the one riff that started everything was played it was on like Donkey Kong.
Is there a link/a common theme among the songs of the new album?
Yes, it keeps with the Skinwalker them to say the least.
What is the best suggestion your producer gave you?
What are your plans for 2019?
We plan to get our album out in 2020 and go on tour.
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your album “(SKINWALKER)”: Its amazing!!
- The best show you ever played: With Nile and Overkill.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: A drink to settle the nerves.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: Institutionalized.
- Your favourite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: The Lake by King Diamond.
- Last question is “unusual,” we want to know your best relationship advice: Don’t Do It!!