How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What is the best lyric that you ever wrote (the most meaningful for you)?
What inspired “Shatter,” part of your latest album Talk Talk Talk?
And “Two Weeks”?
Do you remember the day you wrote “One Day”?
Among all the lyrics and verses of your songs, is there one that has a special meaning for you?
What are your plans for the upcoming months?
To conclude the interview a short Q/A session, please answer the first thing that comes to your mind:
- Define in one word your album “Talk Talk Talk”: Run!
- The best show you ever played: The record release for Talk Talk Talk at Great Scott on 3/10 this year was one of my favorites of all time.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Water.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: “Let Go” – Avril Lavigne.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: “Something to Believe In” – The Ramones.
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: Have a great relationship with yourself before having one with someone else.