You Me At Six – Back Again Tour 2019 North American Dates:
2/21 Boston, MA @Brighton Music Hall
2/22 New York, NY @Gramercy Theatre
2/23 Philadelphia, PA @Underground Arts
2/24 Washington, D.C. @9:30 Club
2/26 Toronto, Ontario @The Opera House
2/27 Detroit, MI @Saint Andrew’s
2/28 Columbus, OH @A&R Music Bar
3/2 Chicago, IL @Bottom Lounge
3/4 Denver, CO @Marquis Theater
3/6 Seattle, WA @Chop Suey
3/7 San Francisco, CA @Great American Music Hall
3/9 San Diego, CA @Music Box
3/10 Pomona, CA @The Glass House
3/11 Los Angeles, CA @Teragram Ballroom
3/13 Houston, TX @House of Blues
3/14 Dallas, TX @Granada Theater
3/16 Atlanta, GA @The Masquerade – Hell
- Define in one word your album “VI”: An answer to many questions.
- The best show you ever played: Wembley Arena or Community Festival in Finsbury Park.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Good energy and good people.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: Eagles – Hotel California.
- Your favorite song lyrically speaking that was not written by You Me At Six: Drake – “Thank Me Now.”
- Last question is “unusual”. We want to know your best relationship advice: Go with your gut instinct at all times. If something feels off it usually is. Know your worth, don’t settle but be willing to compromise and to grow. Love fearlessly and be loved just the same.