How do you usually write the lyrics of your songs?
In your opinion, what is the most important thing in songwriting?
Are you ever scared of revealing aspects of your personal life/experience to strangers through your music?
What inspired “Girls Like Me,” part of your upcoming album “Water Theory”?
Do you remember the day you wrote “Follow You”?
Is there a link/a common theme among the songs of the new album?
What are your plans for the next months?
- Define in one word your album “Water Theory: Full.
- The best show you ever played: It is yet to come.
- The one thing that you must have in your backstage: Toothbrush & toothpaste. Fresh breath = fresh performance! Ayoooo.
- The soundtrack of your childhood: -Pretty Woman (literally the first CD I ever owned hah! but as a kid I only really loved the #1 track… WILD WOMEN DO!) / Spice Girls / 90s Country (more specifically the songs that were on the free cassette tapes given out by radio stations at the Texas State Fair)
- Your favourite song lyrically speaking, but not written by you: Gawd this is really hard. It’s an infinite list for me. Here’s what comes to mind right now AHHHH:
- Last question is “unusual”, we want to know your best relationship advice: There are NO RULES. Know yourself first and foremost, then let the rest fall into place.